Thursday, November 10, 2016

A Month of Life - Day 10

For the first time in a while, I spent some extended time in the Word and prayer. It was good for my soul. My friends stopped by and we spent some time praying for a struggling Evi. I then regrouped my life and made out a to do list and a weekly schedule for the first time since I moved. 

J, my new roommate had woken feeling poorly but by afternoon she was feeling well enough to get out. I showed her some of the markets near our house and where she can find what things. We looked into getting her a tax number so she can get a bank account. The lady at the office was not very helpful so this task was unsuccessful. 

We visited an ATM so she could get some local currency. Then we went to buy her some toiletries. I learned some new words as we tried to figure out which face wash and moisturizer she needed. Then we bought some stuff to make dinner and proceeded to make that. Afterwards I started putting together my new Ikea pieces. She later joined in helping assemble the largest piece. We spent 3 hours working as a team and managed to get everything finished except the doors. Ikea is still wearing me out the next day. 

I walked about a mile today.

No comments:

Post a Comment