Thank You Father for those merciful streams that never end. Thank You that no matter the circumstances of my day or the condition of my heart, no matter how often I fail, those streams never end. Thank You that there is nothing more I can do to make You love me more than You do now. Thank You that Your love is not based on conditions, that it’s not based on my ability but solely on Christ and His perfection.
Verb: interpose
| in-tur’powz |
1. Be or come between
2. Introduce
3. To insert between other elements
4. Get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force
4. Get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force
Thank You for interposing Your precious blood. Thank You for coming between me and Your wrath, thank You for spilling, sharing, & introducing Your blood. Thank You that You so loved the world that You leaned in, You initiated, You rescued me.
Thank You for grace that can repair my waste, that makes beautiful things from my mud and dust.
Thank You for the oceans of grace I am drowning in. Thank You for being scandalous and rescuing me in my filth and clothing me in Your bride clothes. Thank You for the peace that masters the ocean’s waves and masters the storm in my heart. Thank You for sanctifying me.
Come again and again Lord Jesus.
I know I have posted this song before but it is one of my favorites. Enjoy again.
No comments:
Post a Comment